Three-Thing Thursday

1.  Thursday are going to be exceptionally long days,  We have appointments in the city in the evening and the training in the morning.  It's going to take a while to adjust to this.


2.  My willpower ends at 6pm.  I was doing great with my eating until 6.  Then, I had McDonald's and a donut.  Fail

3.  God made me feel loved today.  I was kind of fretting driving downtown because Tony was meeting me in the city, and I didn't want to have to drive back home separately.  I had thought about taking an uber, but I didn't feel great about that either.  This afternoon at work a friend asked if she could run by the house to pick up something from me.  In the midst of conversation we realized that she was going to the store RIGHT NEXT DOOR to where I needed to go.  So, she was able to take me!!!  I cried I was so happy!

L  

Comments

Popular Posts