January 8

As you know from the guest blog, I was out of town last night celebrating some friends' wedding.  And, I must say, I had the best time.  It's been a long time since I've been on a getaway with friends, especially a getaway that didn't involve the logistics of international air travel.   I so enjoyed getting in the car for a road trip and a little break from normal life.

One of the areas in my life that I've been working on for the past several years is getting my playful, fun side back.  Over the years, I got too old, too fast, and I realize that I've missed being carefree.  Dancing at a wedding reception with the 12 year old stranger sitting across from me at dinner was a nice reminder that life is too short to be too serious.

So, thank you to G & M for getting married and letting me watch!  


Thanks to Erica and Jamie for riding and rooming with me!


And thanks to the letter L for
Life, Laughter, and Lisa!


Sleep tonight!
L



Comments

Popular Posts