Just so you know.

I am not a political person.  I have no political affiliation.

I am female.
I am white.
I am married.
I am college educated.

I love Jesus.  Deeply.

I believe that being a Christ follower means that I am called to love...
the disabled, babies (born and preborn), abused women, my family, single moms, orphaned kids, Native Americans, Filipinos (Juan shout out!), the LGBT community, African Americans, Mexicans, refugees, whites, Republicans, Democrats, Muslims, Hindus (hey Nihal!) and all other groups including people.

I believe that being a Christ follower means that I cannot act in...
fear, hate, disgust, or arrogance.

I believe that being a Christ follower means I have an ultimate hope...
eternity with Jesus.

That fact that I am an American means...
I carry a blue passport.  *It has no bearing on any of the rest of this.*


That's all. Just wanted you to know.
L





Comments

Popular Posts