AWAKE!!!!!!

Guess what I did last night????  Beyond forgetting to blog.

I slept!  So well!

I am not adjusting well to these 4:30 mornings,  My father likes to remind me that 4:30 is sleeping in for some people. True, but that isn't helping.  Yesterday, I was dragging all day long.  I felt completely worthless by 9:30 am, so when I got home at 9:00 pm, I was over life.  I sat on the couch with Chloe and Tony for a minute, and then I got so whiny that they sent me to bed.  How pitiful is that??

Except, that I woke up feeling downright perky.  And here's the best part:  Chloe and I changed trainer day #2 to Friday, so I get to sleep again tonight.  I'm desperate to make this working out thing work, but I am just not sure how.  I can't handle being so tired.  If you have any tips or tricks, please let me know!

In honor of Christmas being just 11 months away (*buy me purses*), I leave you with this glimpse of Chloe in the 2016 Christmas Cantata.

(There's plenty more on my youtube channel, if you'd like to see them)

Have a great day!

I will see you again tonight!
L



Comments

Popular Posts