Day 29. No more ideas.

I'm not sure what to blog on.  I have nothing that would take an entire post.  How about a series of random thoughts?

1.  My birthday is in 6 days!!!  (and I'll be in the US in 3 weeks if you want to mail me something.)

2.  Coralynn has made great progress in her speech class.  Today, there was talk of her graduating out of the program fairly soon!

3.  At the Bible Superhero Party last weekend, Carson had his bass-guitar playing debut.  I hear he did well!

4.   I think it's super fun having a 7th grader for a daughter.  She's 12, and I love the age.  I love being able to have real conversations with one of my children.  It feels like a reward for all those newborn baby days that aren't my favorite.

5.  Tony and his coworkers went on a hike today- at an old US Air Force base.  Then, they had shaved ices.  This mental picture has made me laugh all day.

6.  We're trying to come up with good vacation locations for our 15th anniversary trip.  Dubai had a HUGE lead, but Tony's work may get in the way of that possibility.

7.  I'm working on our summer 2015 travel plans.  It's going to look different this year.

8.  Camilla cried today.  I can't tell you the last time Camilla cried.  (She's happy now.)

9.  Tomorrow, we have obligations at 7:30 am,7:30 am,  8:30 am, 9:15 am, 9:30 am, 10 am, 10 am, 10:45 am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm.  And, we consider Tuesdays to be our light day.

10.  I've having custom-made cabinets and shelves made for our home school room because I can't ever get enough bookcases.

Comments

Popular Posts