75 Minutes.

Friday is normally the only day-home day Coralynn and I get.  Sometimes we still choose to run errands, but this has been an exhausting week so we just stayed in our jammies for most of the day.  When she went down for a nap, I had lunch.  And, then I needed something sweet.  I'm not sure why, but my sweet tooth has been super needy lately.  I can't seem to get enough dessert. 

Since I haven't baked in a while, and the Bits was nicely sleeping, I decided it was time to get baking.  75 minutes later, I was done after completing three desserts, swapping out the laundry, washing the dishes I'd used, and showering.  Gotta love a productive afternoon!




Comments

Elizabeth said…
I made granola bars from scratch for the first time. Tried 2 recipes and definitely like one. I tweaked it and used applesauce instead of oil. With the whole wheat flour, wheat germ, oats, and dark choc chips, a healthy snack indeed!

Popular Posts