Wednesday's Praises!

~Kids started back to school this week, and the adjustment was relatively painless!

~The people came to fix our master bedroom's leaking air conditioner so we no longer have it dripping all night long!

~We were able to attend our first Panamanian wedding.  It was gorgeous, and the kids behaved themselves!



~Coralynn is feeling better with an antibiotic for her ear infection!

~The beautiful blue skies and breezes during the dry season are making me feel like I'm on vacation!  And we are not missing the blustery Midwestern winter- or the drab Georgia winters!

~I got to spend yesterday floating in the pool with a friend.  It was nice to have grownup conversation!

~Tony gave me permission to stop using the crutches.  They were/are two inches too short, and they were killing my shoulders.  We decided to take the ankle injury over a shoulder injury.  I'm thrilled to not use them- still have the aircast on!

Comments

Elizabeth said…
You may have thought the winters in Georgia drab, but we are THRILLED to be a part of the Georgia winters and far from the drab, depressing, wet, windy and cold Kentucky ones! It's all relative! ;-)

Popular Posts