Thoughts from Thursday

 

(I am a big follower of caringbrige pages and similiar blogs.  My heart is touched deeply by the words from the moms and other caregivers of sick children who fight valiantly against overwhelming odds.  Starting last week, I'll be sharing some of their words that have reached within me.  Take a minute, and read their stories.  I know they would appreciate your time and prayers.)

So, with a beautiful fall day ahead, I am grateful this morning for all the paths God has placed us upon.  Had I been able to see too far ahead of any which one, I surely may have run the other direction.  Yet, I'm thankful for just enough light to see barely to put one step in front of the other on this winding path --- we would have never wanted to miss all the wonder that came with crossing each of yours...

Comments

Popular Posts