Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Day Late,

and $95.00 short.  Here are our weekly praises!

~The total cost for the doctor's appointment and x-rays was only $95.00.  All things being equal that's a pretty good price.

~Camilla is fine.  She could have a whole list of fractures and hematomas that are far worse than her black eye.

~We live somewhere with good medical care.  Our American selves might have trouble with it not being American, but it is definitely good care.

~Even though the traffic here is insane, we are some place that has good roads.  Getting to the nearest hospital could have been far worse than dealing with traffic.

~Yes, Coralynn was a nightmare for the 4 hours we were gone, but that's because she's a healthy 15 month old.  She needs to want to move around and explore.  I'm thankful I have a sweet nightmare of a Bits to "deal" with.

~Although I struggled with the language barrier, I did understand some of it, and I had the courage to try.  5 months ago, I would never have had the gumption to do this by myself. 

~Fortunately, I didn't have any plans outside going to the grocery store.  I'm blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mom.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Your right in posting all the good things that are sometimes mixed up in all the chaos. Tell your daughter we will be praying for her in Alaska : )

Kris P

panaMOM said...

Her first question was- "What language is that?" Followed by a big smile :)

Thanks for the prayers!! Always something to praise!

Joyce said...

So glad she is just bumped and bruised! Praying for quick healing.