180 days.

Today's our anniversary.  6 months.  March 15th, we moved to Panama.  It seems like a lifetime ago.  It feels like yesterday.  So much has happened in those 6 months that I couldn't possibly mention all the highlights.  (or the lows)

Since I've moved to Panama, I've learned...

From Camilla:
~there were such things as limes and peppers.
~that I didn't know very much Spanish.

From Carson:
~that I didn't know very much Spanish.
~that I like more foods than I thought I did.

From Chloe:
~to be thankful for what you have.
~to stand up for what's right.

From Lisa:
~that "the experts" don't know my family so their advice only carries so far.
~that finding the positive makes the negative bearable.

From Tony:
~that learning Spanish is harder than I thought it would be.
~it only takes a few months to get in a routine and feel at home.

Comments

Popular Posts