Three-thing Thursdays

Today's edition: 3 things that I'm choosing to not worry about.  (subtitle: I'm fighting worry about these things.)

1.  Leaving for Vacation on Saturday

In theory, all our paperwork is now in order.  But, Panama is a difficult place to leave.  The paperwork requirements change with some regularity, and there's no real way to find out exactly what's needed.

This week-long ordeal won't be settled until we get through security on Saturday morning, and I don't want to spend the next 36 hours feeling nauseous.


2. Our plans for next year.

I continue to not have the foggiest idea what is happening with a potential move.  Tony has a meeting March 9th that might answer some of those questions.  I just have to trust that there is plan, and that the Lord doesn't need me to know the details.


*************************************8


For the first time in my life, I can't think of something else I'm worrying about.  How bizarre is it that I've been sitting here for the past 20 minutes trying to come up with another issue?  What a blessing that I've stopped being the worrier I once was!!  Now to completely leave worry behind me!


To Two-thing Thursday,
L


Comments

Popular Posts