Because I have to move on

For good or bad, I don't stay disappointed for very long.  Tony says I need my 15-second mental fit, and then I'm good with whatever the next plan is.  Today, I had plenty of opportunities to see the bright side of life.

This morning was the school's International Fun Fair.


I got to laugh with friends, students, and coworkers.  I got to eat Costa Rican food and count money.  



I got to enjoy sunshine and dunk tanks.  And when it was all over, I got to go home, take a shower, and and enjoy a nap.  A lovely Saturday morning/afternoon for sure.

Then, this evening, we went to Casco Viejo to celebrate a friend's birthday with friends and family.


Spending the evening with my beautiful daughters reminded me just how much I like when we are together.  We missed Carson, but he was happy to have some alone time after a morning of extroverting.



And Tony and I got to spend some much needed time as a couple.  Yes, the kids were there, but it just wasn't the same as a family dinner out where we are parents.  


I am so thankful that today the Lord reminded me that His mercies are new every morning.  And thank you to the MANY people who prayed for us.  I don't have any immigration updates, but I know the prayers are being heard!!!

Sleep well,
L


Comments

Popular Posts