September 24.

Today, the kids didn't have school!  Yay!  Coralynn had a doctor's appointment with the allergist!  Boo!  Chloe decided to go with us!  Yay!  The appointment was fast!  Yay!  Then, we went to the mall!  Yay!  It was a yay day.  I just love my kids.  And, I love having them with me.  Today just made my heart happy.

Chloe has been really wanting to try the Starbucks that just came to Panama.  Normally, I don't prefer to go to Starbucks for a variety of reasons, but Chloe is too amazing.  She's had an amazing start to the school year, and I continue to be deeply impressed with the person she is.  Starbucks was absolutely going to happen today.


Unfortunately, Chloe prefers not to appear on the blog.  Instead, we have a pretty stinkin cute picture of Coralynn modeling her Strawberry Creme Frappuccino.  (I would like to note, at this point, that I did not order Bitty the ginormous size.  But, they forgot to make her drink, so they upgraded for free.  This is beyond normal customer service in Panama.  I was too shocked to ask them not to be so gracious.  Bitty will, hopefully, come up the sugar high soon.)

See you tomorrow!
L

(And my mom is doing great!  Thanks for asking!)

Comments

Popular Posts