September 23

I love my Bible study group.  I mentioned yesterday that I have Bible study on Tuesday nights.  I really, really love this group of women.  We come from a wide range of backgrounds, and I love how diversity brings light to fresh facets of Jesus.  We are working through Beth Moore's study Children of the Day, and it is incredible,

A meeting I was supposed to have today was canceled, and an wonderful, impromptu chat with a friend made me miss another meeting, so I ended up with a much emptier schedule than I had anticipated.  That gave me more time to spend on the study, and I'm so thankful for that time.  I was so touched by a few moments within the book that I felt like I had to share them with you.


"No matter who you are, where you've been, or what you've done, God has picked you to abound."
Love.This.



Y'all know that my life was wrecked (in the most amazing way) when I got a revelation of the love of God.  We are able to make decisions what's going to be "more and more" in our lives and what's going to be "less and less."  But we can also rest confidently knowing God's love is perfect. whole[ complete. and unchanging.

Comments

Popular Posts