Weekly 7!

We're back to our weekly report of God's blessings from the week.  I hope you did find some charities that could use your help this Christmas season.  (Charity Navigator is a great resource to check the fiscal responsibility of the charity you are interested in giving to.)

~Tony had 6 days off last week, and the kids had off 5.  I love it when we all get to spend so much time together!

~We had a wonderful time on Thanksgiving.  We are so thankful to have been invited!

~Chloe spent the night at a friend's house on Thursday, spent an hour on skype with a different friend, had a friend come over Saturday, and went to a 4th friend's birthday party Saturday afternoon.  I'm so thankful that she is feeling more connected to other kids!

~The Fighting Illini beat Maryland last night.  This is of no value to me personally, but it is fun to watch Tony act like he's 16 years old without a care in the world!

~Camilla is no longer creating ailments during Spanish class.  I'm not sure if she's picking up the language, but at least she is staying in the room!

~Chloe has moved out of the girls' room into the maid's quarters.  She is growing up, and I'm enjoying it.  Pray for Camilla, though, who is still crying because Chloe isn't sleeping with her anymore.

~I'm so thankful for this warm Panamanian weather.  Normally 85 isn't my dream weather for the holidays, but it has been nice to not have to bother with coats and bundling!

Comments

Popular Posts