Weekly Wednesday 7!

~The kids continue to enjoy school.  (Far more than I enjoy them attending school- we're working on my attitude still.)

~My kids are healthy.  The reality of that blessing was brought home BIGTIME last week: rare brain cancer, diabetes, miscarriage.  Thank you, Lord, for these healthy kids.

~Double dates on skype. 

~The walls are painted.  (two aren't but who cares about those walls!?!)  Tony is my hero for staying up until nearly 3 a.m. two nights in a row to get it done in two days!!  I love the gray!

~Today, I received an invitation for a luncheon.  I can't go, but I was thrilled to be thought of!

~We discovered a neat ceramics studio.  (Chloe was invited to a birthday party there- another praise!)  All 5 of us agreed that we definitely wanted to try it out as a family!

~My Dad's birthday is today.  (In honor of him, there will be no contractions in this section.)  I will spare you all the mushy daughter stuff, but you must realize that I have one of the world's greatest dads.  I am quite thankful for him in my life.  Love you, Dad!



(As always, share with me how the Lord has blessed you this week.  The less you feel like He has, the more you need to take the time to see the praises!)

Comments

Popular Posts