Weekly 7!!

~It's Wednesday.  We are halfway through the week!

~Chloe's teacher.  Any other teacher and I think I would have already pulled her from school.  I can't praise this woman enough!

~Coralynn Mae.  My Bits is sitting quietly on the floor next to me organizing crayons.  She's been at it for at least 35 minutes!

~Carson David.  To say he is thriving in the school setting would be a colossal understatement.  This is no surprise, but it is still a praise.

~I'm getting slightly more confident in my Spanish.  I still am deathly afraid to talk to people, but I did manage to squeak out a conversation with the helper yesterday.  My language trainer was proud of me.

~Panama.  I do really like this place.  There are times I long for the ease of Georgia living, but the difficulty of life here forces me to focus on the important things.

~Loyalty.  This week Tony and I discovered the depth of the kids' loyalty to one another.  We had no idea how deep it ran, and I'm so thankful for it.

Comments

Popular Posts