Wednesday's 7!

A few apologies before we start praising this Wednesday afternoon!
~I'm sorry this is getting up so late in the day.  We had some service outages today.
~My blogger spellcheck is back to being in Spanish.  Sorry for spelling oops!!  (and if anyone knows how to fix this, let me know!)

With that done, let's get started on praising!!

~My internet and TV service are back!!

~I got a great email from a dear friend in Georgia who shared that some fences are being mended in an important relationship!  I was thrilled for her!

~While checking my email this morning, there was a note from a lady I only know online.  She shared some sweet encouraging words that really got my day started on the right path!!

~We had a fabulous dinner out for Chloe's 9th birthday.  She picked the very Panamanian restaurant, Bennigan's- note sarcasm- for her birthday meal.  It was surprisingly okay.  In lieu of presents, I let her pick everyone's clothing for dinner.  Forcing Camilla in blue and green was a great present for Chloe.  (and I can guarantee Camilla will have Chloe in all pink in a few weeks!)

~Sunday's message at church.  I'm so thankful for it!  You should feel free to listen to it   Crossroads Bible Church- Panama City  (Sunday the 24th's message was not up at the time I posted this, but this will be the link when it is posted.  Any of them are worth hearing.)

~The kids have been playing "school" nonstop for the past few days.  I'm choosing to believe this is because they are so excited to start next week!

~The transition back to Panama has gone quite smoothly.  We had a day of mental fog and a day of emotion, but other than that, all is going well!!

Comments

Popular Posts