The Rest of the Story...

behind Coralynn's picture gives me confidence that this child is going to be a handful!

Coralynn had a sippy cup of water, but decided she wanted my cup instead.  She does really well with cups, but mine was filled to the top so she would have drowned herself.  I told her no.  She cried and reached for the cup again.  No from me, again.

At this point the child decided she was going to throw a full-out 2yo tantrum (at 14 months- an overachiever!).  She began to slowly lower herself onto the floor to be able to have the full arms and legs fit.  Knowing that tile floors are hard, she was very careful about getting into the fit position.  Unfortunately, the momentum of her fit was ruined by the gingerness of the lowering.

The kids and I were highly amused at her antics. Yes, we were laughing at her.  What resulted was the picture- a Coralynn Mae sobbing because she didn't get my water AND she didn't get to throw a proper fit.  Poor Bits!

Comments

Popular Posts