Weekly 7!- Almost Christmas Edition!

~ We were able to help friends who are fostering twin babies!  I was thankful to have all this baby stuff around the house still!

~School is over for the year!  I get my kids until January 16th!!

~My parents' first flight left on time today.  Prayers that the connection leaves on time, as well!!

~My brother and sister-in-law's flight left ontime, too!  Yay for direct flights!!

~Coralynn, who was sickly, is feeling much better!  This makes her harder to contain, but healthy is a blessing!!

~My bedroom is finally completely painted!  We're not sure if someting was wrong with the paint or the walls, but 5 coats later, Tony is done!!

~It's almost CHRISTMAS!!!

(and a bonus because it's Christmas, the Lord led us to help two individuals this holiday season.  I tell you this, not to boast in our doing, but to praise the Lord for His provision to give to others!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money Monday!

Great Pairings

So disappointed