Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 18.

Family time.


Finally.  I feel like I haven't had anytime to spend with the kids and Tony lately.  We've been too busy, and we needed to reconnect.  Normally, that would be a weekend thing, but it just didn't happen this week.  I decided to "splurge" and do a game night on a weekday.  Super Mario Bros. fit the bill.  I love that we are working together to beat this game- though I'm not sure it will ever happen!  (and the video game people out there will quickly realize that this picture is staged.  We're still on the opening screen.  I needed someone to take the picture, but we all wanted Tony to play, too, so we had to do the staged shot.  The fun is real.)

1 comment:

lizbeth321 said...

Charlotte makes it through the game as a bubble!! LOL Bruce and I are not Mario experts but we have beat the game and can offer any counsel that you need to continue your family fun! ;-)