Vacation. Bible. School.

I pretend that we go on vacation each summer to visit friends and family.  That's not the truth.  I go back for Vacation Bible School.  I love VBS!  LOVE it!  And not just because they give me a microphone!  I love watching the kids have such a good time, and I love getting to spend the week as a church family working together on a project.  It's just good clean fun, and I enjoy every minute of it.  Maybe I'm a kid at heart, but VBS is one of the highlights of my year every year!

First day of VBS!!
I love a good back shot (and look at that hand on that hip!)

Chloe and Me with my dilly boppers!

Thursday at VBS is Water Day!  I love watching them have a great time on the huge waterslide!

This picture doesn't have any of my children in it.  You all know that's Libby singing a solo, but what you may not know is that is Libby's mom trying to direct the other kids while her child is singing.  The level of composure that would take is beyond me!

Chloe singing with her ensemble- aka, the only group that Chloe will ever be the shortest member of.

The little girls getting an opportunity to show their choreography skils!

Chloe and Caitlyn.  Love these girls, and their super cool homemade earrings.

Carson and Jadon- the ultimate Star Wars friendship.

Comments

Popular Posts