So Far...

Yesterday, I spent about 15 minutes getting the pinapple granita in the freezer.  (It's super yummy.  Just pureed pineapple and a little natural pineapple juice.)  Then, last night, I spent 45 minutes getting the apples in the crockpot and the cheese grated for today's goldfish crackers and the zucchini grated for the muffins.

I woke up this morning to the wonderful smell of homemade applesauce ready in the crockpot.  I put 2 cups of it in the fridge to start cooling for the muffin recipes.



At 9:00, we started.  At 10:26, we took the first break.  We were able to make the bread (rising now), no-bake cookies, chocolate zucchini muffins, eggs boiled, and popcorn popped and divided.  I also got the chicken boiling for tonight's chicken and dumplings.  I'm pleased with that progress.

Comments

Nancy said…
I need the crockpot applesauce recipe. I know we would go through a ton of it here.
panaMOM said…
There is no recipe. It's just a bunch of apples. (I do a 5lb bag) I core and peel them and put them in the crockpot with a cup or so of water. Turn it on low, and go to bed.

That's it.

Last night it was on 13 hours. Yummy!

(You can add sugar or cinnamon, but we like it natural.)

Popular Posts