August 12.




Evening, all!

I feel yucky.  I got food poisoning yesterday at lunch, and I didn't take it seriously.  I was sick most of the afternoon, but I started feeling better.  I went out with friends and was back in the bathroom shortly after.  I got up this morning and went to church.  I came home, tried eating, and was back in bed for 5 hours.  Tonight, we decided to go for Camilla's birthday dinner.  I felt fine.  Now, I'm back in bed.

So, I have no energy for a long post.  Instead, I'll just share a picture of Tony and me.  We've been together 23 years- married for almost 19.  It's been a wild ride that I desperately wanted to get off of more than once.  But, we're still here.  Together.  And, for that, I'm thankful.

To not being too sick to be grateful,
L

Comments

Popular Posts