It's My Birthday, and I'll Blog If I Want To...

This weekend was the best.  I got to get dressed up and go out to a fancy dinner with friends.  Twice. I ate INCREDIBLE Indian food.  I got to enjoy a 3-hour dance practice with some amazing ladies. I got to spend alone time with the hubby at Costco.  I got to give out Mucinex.  Pretty much a rockstar weekend!!!

Because of Tony's work schedule this week, we decided it was best to celebrate with the 6 of us yesterday.  My kids gave me sweet presents, and I felt very loved.  The picture of the day, though, represents the love affair that Tony and Chloe were having with the top of the birthday cake they bought me.


Instead of putting the candles in the cake, Chloe held them.  I got to enjoy a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday to You" with Chloe yelping in the background as the wax dripped on her arm.  That, my friends, is dedication.  To the top of a store-bought cake.


Um.  Ok??
(But I did feel incredibly loved which is the best place to be.)



Comments

Popular Posts