May 27

I missed last week because we were in the ER.  Does that count as a valid reason?


Yes, he wore that hat the whole time we were there.


Last Sunday was the final race in the trail series we've been running.  Tony, Carson, and Aaron each ran a half marathon.  Chloe and I opted for the 5k.  Everyone finished super well (Carson took 4 minutes off his PR), and then we stood at the finish line waiting for Tony.  When he FINALLY showed up, it was pretty clear that all was not well.  I drove home and got in the shower.  He laid on the floor and cramped into the fetal position.  And there was screaming in pain.  Chloe and I got him into a desk chair, rolled him to the car, and went to the ER where we spent 5 hours getting a couple of bags of fluids.  The doctor went from teasing him about just wanting a massage to ordering more tests to make sure he didn't have kidney damage.  Fun times.  The good news is that about 4-5 days later he began to feel normal, and he is now well enough to run again.


Also this week, Coralynn had her choir performance...


... and her birthday.  Coralynn is as passionate as she is extroverted which keeps our family very loud and very on.  No time is a bad time for her to engage in a game that requires the whole family to join her.  She is the personification of fun- and exhausting!  She puts all the personality in our Team!
My youngest baby is 8, and I couldn't be happier.  I want to run as fast as I can (without needing the ER) away from the baby stage!


Almost as exciting as Coralynn turning 8 was the discovery of a grocery-buying service here in Panama.  I message my grocery list to Ray, and he's at my house 6 hours later with groceries.  Could life be any better?


Last but certainly not least, I had to share this picture of my puppy loves.  Cosita is 6 years old.  Chicheme (on the right) is 7 months old.  They're both enthralled with the bread Carson is holding off camera, and we're all enthralled with them.


To an uneventful last 9 days of school for me (14 for my kids),
L

Comments

Popular Posts