January 7

It's Sunday.  I'm blogging.

I thought, staying in the name of new goals for the new year, I'd share the 3 trips I'm most looking forward to this year!




1.  Cruise with Camilla!

Each child gets to go on a parent and me trip in either 5th or 6th grade.  Chloe and I went to LA.  Carson and Tony went to North Carolina for football.  Camilla and I have come up with lots of ideas, but we had trouble settling on one.  Finally, we decided that we'd head to the Bahamas this spring!  Once I get all the paperwork in place, we'll book our trip, and I'll fill you in with the details!

The next two trips require your help!

2.  US Summer Tour

We've tentatively decided this summer to try to see as much of the US as possible.  We're thinking the East Coast in June and the West in July.  Anyone try this before?  We're not road trippers which makes the whole plan ridiculous, but everyone is surprisingly excited.  We think we'll flying into NYC mid June and do that side until the end of the month.  Then, we'll fly to IL and hang there until Tony returns July 7.  At that point, we'll trek out West.  I'm thinking we'll drive out and fly back to Panama from LA.  There are LOTS of variations being thrown around.  Camilla wants to rent a motor home for the whole time.  Is that even possible?  Carson wants to stay in Panama.  Chloe and I want to rent a house in LA and just fly to different locations for the summer.

Help me out!  Where in the US are must-sees?  Right now, we have a play on Broadway and the Grand Canyon.  (Bonus points for picking close locations, huh?)

3.  Greece

I turn 40 this year, and I am SOOOOOO excited!  To celebrate my birthday, Tony and I are going to Greece.  (Plan yet to be booked.)  Any thoughts/comments/helpful suggestions you have, we want to hear!!

Chloe is turning 16 this year, so she thinks that she and I should go to Greece instead of Tony and me.  It's an interesting idea because Chloe and I are travel twins.  We love the exact same aspects of travel, so I know that it would be super fun.  Tony and I are, um, not travel twins.  But, I love romance, so a romantic getaway with Tony sounds great, too.

What would you do???
L

Comments

Popular Posts