T-minus 2 Weeks!

(I'm pretending you won't notice that I missed ALL of June AND July.)


Two weeks from today, my kids return to school.  All 4 of them.  I'll have an 8th grader, a 6th grader, a 4th grader, a kindergartner, and an empty house.  Well, Cosita will be here with me.

I would love to have some wise reflections on this, but I'm too busy getting nauseous every time I receive an email from the school.  Can someone explain that to me?  Email sickness.  Is that a thing?  Like tennis elbow?

It's hard for me to believe that just a month ago, I was taking Camilla and Carson to camp.  We were just beginning our summer of fun.  Now, school looms in the distance.

But, on the positive side, I am looking forward to spending some time figuring out who I am and what I like to do.  I know what I like to do on weekends, but I've never had an empty house on a consistent basis.  I don't know what I like to do on Friday at 10:30 am.  Or on Tuesdays at 2.  This could be a really fun time.

Or, I could just spend my days fighting off email sickness.  We.Will.See.

Promise I'll blog again soon,
Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts