Wednesday's Praises!

~It's a beautiful day!  I do love the rainy season, but I needed today to be sunny, and it is!  The blue skies have given me an extra lift of spirit!

~My house is quiet even though everyone is here!  It's calm, productive, and peaceful.  Deep sigh of contentment.

~It's October- my favorite month.  Although Panama doesn't experience autumn, my soul still goes through the experience.  The need to nest, to prepare for the upcoming winter.  We won't feel the biting weather, but my soul still prepares for it.

~My birthday is on Saturday!!!  I love birthdays, including mine!!!  Woohoo!!!  35 in 3 days.  Here I come!

~Coralynn and I had a chance to "snuggles" this morning!  I can't put into words how thankful I am to be home schooling, but I do miss all the one-on-one time Coralynn and I used to have.  I was so pleased that we found the time to curl up on the couch and snuggles.

Comments

Popular Posts