Goals





Goals.  2019.  Here we go...

1.    Exercise.  
Couple of days a week. This is for physical and mental health.  This is not about being svelte but being whole.

2.  Travel.
I am hoping to take 2 major trips.  The first is already booked.  The whole family is going to Amsterdam in April.  I think we'll do day trips to Germany and Belgium.
The 2nd trip will be a combination Tony's 40th birthday/our 20th anniversary getaway for just the 2 of us.  Tony has been wanting to go to the Holy Lands for years.  I still have little interest in that location, but I am warming up to it.

3. Fall in Love Again.
Tony and I have been together since we were teenagers.  That's awesome and terrible.  We have been through some high highs and some low lows.  And the past two years have been low.  There's a post forthcoming about all of that, so I'll save the details for later.  But, if I'm truly committing to being brave this year, that has to be applied to my marriage, too.  We need to remember why we like each other first.  Then, we need to fall in love.  Again.  My hope is having a date night once a fortnight (because biweekly is confusing) will help the process.

4.  Jesus.
Bible reading is my Achilles heel mostly because I sit down to read, and I fall asleep.  I'm trying a daily audio Bible that will take me through the whole Bible in a year.  Super holy people won't like this because it's not me reading.  I never liked super holy people.

5.  Study.
5-7 graduate classes completed this year.  We will see if that's possible.  Brave or foolish?  That's likely the question for the year.

6.  Live.
I am deathly afraid of death.  And falling.  And, I don't love flying.  
I want to sky dive this year.


To committing and trying and seeing and believing and doing,
L

Comments

Popular Posts