Challenge. Day 8.

Hope everyone has been having an amazing start to 2015!  We've been enjoying beautiful breezy summer days here in Panama with highs in the uppers 80's.  Can't get better than that!

The 40-day Challenge has been going well.  The little girls and I are 100% on the challenge.  Go us!  Chloe had a bite of ice cream to be gracious, so we're giving her that.  Tony has had incredibly long days, but he has been praying as much as possible.  And, really, who's going to fault him for that?

Carson has had basketball camp every day this week from 9-4.  That is a lot of basketball!  He missed practicing the bass yesterday because he was gone from the house from 8:45am-8:45pm.  Fair enough.  He'll practice for 30 minutes today, and we'll consider it even.

I have been so pleased with myself for going to the gym everyday.  I started back with the Couchto5k program that I so love.  The first week of the program is complete with zero difficulties.  Well, zero difficulties  until yesterday. I was transitioning from walking to running. I stepped down, and I felt my knee kind of twist.  The kind of twist was followed by this shooting pain.  Fun!

I finished my workout, and I went about the rest of the day.  This morning I got up, and my knee felt perfectly normal.  Until, I got on the treadmill again.


I finished C25k Week 2, day 1 without excruciating pain, but I certainly don't want to push this too far.  It would be total foolishness to really push this and end up in agony when I'm walking around Disney World.

So, I'm taking tomorrow and/or Saturday off.  Tomorrow is a holiday in Panama so Tony will be home.  Depending how I feel, I may take the dog on a long walk,b but I think the treadmill is a no until Sunday.

How about you? Sticking with your resolutions?

Comments

Popular Posts