Wednesday's Praises

It has been a long time since we've done a weekly praise day, so I thought today would be the day to get back at it!

~The kids are all doing an amazing job in school!  I'm so proud at how well they've adjusted to the switch to home schooling!

~Tony and I have been getting in a weekly date night!  I love getting to spend time with him!

~We just passed our 2.5 year anniversary of moving to Panama!  It feels like we've lived here forever, but I am thankful for all that we've lived in those 2.5 years!

~Coralynn Mae is making progress at speech class!  It still hurts my heart to see her struggling so much, but I'm in awe of how smoothly finding a therapist and getting her in therapy worked!

~Two weeks from today, Grandma will be here!  We all love Ebby!

~Bible reading with Camilla.  I am amazed of this kid's thoughtful questions and insights as she reads through the Bible.  For those who think they can't get anything out of the Scripture, let Camilla be an encouragement to you.  (Today's question for the theologians in the room:  How come God hardened Pharaoh's heart?  Does He still hardened hearts?  Um... wait for Daddy to get home.)

~Rainy season is picking up.  I love nothing more than a rainy day at home with my babies!


****

One prayer request- As we come up to the three-year mark, we reach the end of our original "term" in Panama.  Please pray that we will trust the Lord's leading in our lives with regards to Tony's career decisions.  Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts