February 11

Look.  I can explain.

I missed last week because I was waiting for a package in the mail.

Because I needed what was in the mail to take a super cute picture to tell you the big news.

I thought the package would arrive Monday-ish, and I was just going to write the blog then.

But, the package still hasn't come, so I can't take the cute picture.  I do still want you to know the news.

I found a stock picture.  Very sad but at least it works for the occasion.


I was accepted to GRADUATE SCHOOL!!!!!  I was so excited that I cried.  And then I squealed.  And then a rush of kids in study hall came to make sure I was okay.  And then I celebrated with the seniors who totally understand how fun it is to get into your number one choice!

Starting August of 2018, I will be part of the Indiana University family!  Did I mention that I am SO excited?????  Because I'm SO excited!!!

Do you forgive me for missing a blog week??  Thanks!

Moving on, you know how sometimes I talk about weeks being super hard?  Well, this past week was NOT one of those!  Yay!!  I was super busy because student council (who I sponsor) was having their Valentine's Day rose and chocolate sales.  Yes, there were times I wanted to cry from the accounting necessary to order the right numbers, but, ultimately, it was so fun.  Making it even more fun was the fact that we had killer sales (nearly 1000 items!), and the roses were beautiful!!

My flowers from Tony

Finally, this week rocked because yesterday everyone's favorite puppy turned 4 months!!!  Chicheme is uncoordinated and loving and fuzzy and adorable and chewy and really just so much fun.  He's also huge.  

Chicheme Jordan 
4 Months
37.5 pounds

(He's a big guy.)


This week we have the week off of school, so we will be relaxing with the Olympics and each other.  Does it get any better than that??

To loving the easy-to-love weeks,
L

Comments

Popular Posts