So Much Has Happened

But, there is so little I can update. I don't keep secrets, and there are none to be had. 

We have just had a crazy few weeks.  I've accepted that this is the season we are in, and, most of the time, I love it.  But, it exhausts me so I don't come share on the blog.

I'd love to tell you about my amazing oldest daughter.  You cannot even imagine how much this child amazes me.  And humbles me.  I want to spend the next 6 paragraphs telling you all about her, but she'd die of embarrassment, and then, I would miss her.  So, I don't share on the blog.

The Holy Spirit's movement in our life has been radical.  We've been radically changed.  Renewed.  Encouraged.  I want to tell you all about that, but there simply aren't enough words to describe it. Let's get together for coffee, and I'll share it all with you.

Home schooling this year has been amazing.  So much covered.  And uncovered.  We've learned so much. And realize how much we have to learn. I'm grateful without bounds for this year, but is it something that everyone else wants to read about?

Life has been painful.  I've cried more tears this year than I think I ever have before.  Tears for me.  Tears for people I love.  Tears for people the Lord has placed in my life.  Is that what year 35 brings you in this life?  An awareness of how painful life is?  We- humans- are so broken, so wounded, so fragile.  We pray around this house that the Lord would break our hearts from what breaks His.  He has been faithful to show us.  Our hearts have faithfully broken.  It's beautifully painful, but I don't dare share it all on the blog.  All of this isn't my story to tell.

Life will slow down soon enough.  And, I'll have the energy to decipher what should go on the blog, what should go in my journal, and what should forever stay in my heart.  I am so thankful for each of you who click on the blog each morning.  I'll do better at updating, but know that we are well. Know that we are pressing forward through pain and happiness.  Know that we are at peace.

Comments

Popular Posts