Cruising- a photo review




Night one, we went to the Hasbro Game Show!  I was selected to be a contestant on the show.  My team won- but I didn't win the big prize!



Leaving Long Beach!


For Tony and Carson, a day at sea equaled a game of mini golf! 
(For Camilla and me, a day at sea meant getting sea sick!)


The amazing view of the ship from Catalina Island, off the California coast.


We took a dolphin-watching excursion.  I was thrilled to get to see dolphins, whales, sea lions, and a seal.  We were also the only ones who had signed up for the trip, so we had the boat to ourselves!


If you look carefully, you can see the dolphins in the water. 



So many dolphins!!
I'm that mean hippie dippy vegan-ish mom who doesn't let her kids go to zoos or animal parks, so this was an amazing opportunity to see actual dolphins in the actual wild doing actual stuff dolphins do.  I never wanted it to end.


But, the tour had to end, so we had some ice cream and headed back to the boat.


The next morning, we had arrived in Ensenada, Mexico.  We took a tour that allowed us to learn to cook authentic Mexican food.  We loved making our own salsa and sope (Imagine a tortilla and a tart had a love child.  That would be sope.)


It was an amazing time of unwinding, laughing, and being together.

Tune in tomorrow for 3 Things...
L

Comments

Popular Posts