The Last Week

We have been off school since December 21st.  We go back on Tuesday.  For the entire month of January, I worked on grad school.  IU started back January 7th, and I was determined to get as much done before teaching started back.  I've done all my grad school assignments up to March 3rd.  Not as much as I wanted to do but a legitimate start.

January 18th, I lost my mind on Tony.  I wanted a VACATION.  I was tired of working.  I wanted to do something fun.  Well, this past week was fun!  Not one, but 2 of out church friends invited us to their fun houses!


We jumped off bridges in Cerro Azul.




And we played in the Pacific Ocean.

On Thursday, I waited outside the Vatican Embassy for 2 hours to get a glimpse of Pope Francis.  And, do you know what?  I did get to see him!  He was riding in the backseat of a Toyota Prius waving like he was having the best time!  Panama City has been very different with the JMJ (World Youth Day) taking place here, and I have loved it.  Everyone is friendly.  The pilgrims add such a great energy to the city.  We had originally talked about leaving for the break, but I am so glad we were here.  Not only did we save LOTS of money, we got to refresh, relax, and enjoy the time!!

To fun,
L

P.S.  I want to thank everyone for your sweet words about my last blog.  I was overwhelmed by your support.  THANK YOU!!

P.P.S.  The tattoo in the picture was a temporary.  I have still not decided if I want a real one, but I'm leaning toward going for it!!


Comments

Popular Posts